- December 14, 2016
C#, Concept Design, ...
#2016, #2017, #a*, ...
2016 has been a wild year, so I wanted to share what I accomplished so far; in chronological order..
Maya To SVG
- Export Maya curves to SVG for Laser cutting / etc..
- Give regular users the ability to install fonts in Windows
- Simple test for my friend, shows off pathfinding with HTML5 Canvas
TSA 2017 Game Concept / Design
- Initial work and concept for TSA 2016 Game Design
More to come until new years…
- December 6, 2016
C#, TSA, ...
#2016, #arcade, #c#, ...
This is a quick post to show how I am doing my arcade machine for the TSA game. I needed a way to make the arcade machine controls move along with the player keyboard controls. I can do this two ways:
- Use code to change the the model
- Rig the model and use Unity animator
I chose option #2 because it would be way smoother and allow for more animations in the future, such as pushing the coin button.
Here is what making the animation in Unity looks like. I set up a state called “Left”, and just make a transition from Idle to Left, and from Left back to Idle, this will make a smooth transition so when you hold A, it will go left, and when you let go of A, it will go back to Idle.
Let me know if you have any questions about how I used Animator, or even if you have a better way of animating the arcade machine, it would be a big help!